Luckily I captured a few pictures for you.
Xander and the rest of us are really starting to feel better. Mid-week he still wasn't doing so hot, so Todd took him to the doctor and he had ear infections in both of his ears. So he had to go on antibiotics, but has been doing much better and getting healthy. Now if he would only sleep better...oh well hopefully one of these nights.
It has been gorgeous here today, was pretty foggy and rainy all week, but today almost 50 and sunny, we hadly have any snow left. Maybe spring will come early (although I fully expect to have another 10-12 inches of snow this spring, a girl can hope :).
Oh, Oh, look out! Xander looks like he really got into something on the 2nd picture by the outlet. What a little smartie pants! He is so darn cute, and to have captured that look on camera is wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories. You have your hands ful now!
ReplyDeleteLove grandma Verla
Almost 50? That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love how our kiddos have a thing for electrical outlets. It's like their little bodies are programmed to touch all the things they aren't supposed to touch.
Cute photos, Jill. I love his smile.
Yeah, I don't know about using the outlet as a support! Hope he's feeling better.
ReplyDelete