Todd caught a few videos of Xander helping him landscaping this weekend. Thought I would share. Just took a little longer to upload. Hope you enjoy!
Xander was mesmerized by the sprinkler.
The funny thing was that as I was watching this video of Xander crawling in the mud with his shoes on I said "you let him get his new shoes muddy, that's not good for the leather it gets all shrunken and icky." Just before Todd declared on the video that he was in trouble for letting X in the mud with his shoes on.
I also like that X completely ignores dad at the end to watch the sprinkler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lola loves the sprinkler too! I love the videos, it's amazing how much little babes enjoy the outdoors. X looks quite content with his rocks and mud.
ReplyDeleteBabies and clothes are washable, but are the new leather shoes? Man, I am really enjoying your blog stories, videos and pics. I replay the videos over and over. It's a great way for grandma to see Xander exploring different things. Love that X!!
ReplyDelete