Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl and Super Boy

Our family is very excited about the Packer's winning the Superbowl. We were out to the Brilla family house and Julie had everything done up in green and gold for us. I made green and gold caramel corn and we had all sorts of yummy food. The first half was great, the third quarter was stressful, but a great outcome overall. Xander was a bit unsure about all of the yelling and screaming, but it was mostly good yelling, so that was good. He stayed up an extra hour so we could watch the end of the game with friends, he did well and took an extra hour nap today so we should be all caught up. I didn't take any pictures of the super bowl party, so no cute or exciting shots there, I guess use your imagination.
Today we got Xander's 18 month pictures taken and of course they featured X wearing an Aaron Rodgers jersey. I don't have them back yet, but when I do, I will post them.
After we got pictures taken we went to see Dr. Spears for his 18 month check-up. Xander is a healthy and well-developing little boy. He weighted 25.4 pounds and is 32 inches long. He is about 50%ile for height and weight, so a good place to be.
On other Xander news, he got his first hair cut in a salon on Saturday in preparation for pictures and did great.
Xander has been sleeping in his big boy bed all this week...Even naps over the weekend and today. No crying, just goes to sleep. It has been great :).

No comments:

Post a Comment