It's been a while, and right now I just have a bunch of pictures from our visit to the Lake a few weeks ago. So enjoy.

Xander's Birthday cake

We're all looking at the camera

This little boy loves ice cream :)

Opening presents


He and dad got some squirt guns, and we had to play with them
With Grandma Verla
Dad, Xander and Briar at story time.
Cooking on the grill and Granpa Mark and Carol's
For whatever reason this pictures don't seem to want to move for me and I can't get a captions in nicely.
Just hanging out with family and family pictures.














These pictures make me smile, what a happy time that was!
ReplyDeleteThat squirt gun fight was a blast.
Grandma Verla
Thanks for posting great pictures. My two great nephews are so so cute. And Justine, I love your hair! I loved seeing all of you together, having Chad home and (assuming) girlfriend. Jill, you look great. Looking forward to getting the news of maybe a GIRL in the family!! Carolyn
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little man! He is getting so big.
ReplyDelete