Monday, June 4, 2012

A house! A job! Five years down the road

Five years ago today I started my job as a Physical Therapist at Memorial Medical Center and we signed and closed on our house.  The closing date was supposed to be June 21st, but our realtors hand writing was messy and the 2 and 1 ran together, so we ended up closing on the 4th. 
It has been a fast and wonderful five years. We love our house, I have a great job, we have two (or four if you count the puppies) amazing additions to our family.  We are a very thankful and lucky family.
Below are some updates that have been made in the last five years. In true honor of the way we live, I did not do any cleaning before I took the pictures today (well, that and I didn't have time and just wanted to get few picks quick :)

Outside of the house, new doors and shrubs


Living rom/dining room, new flooring, paint.lights


 Downstairs bath, new floor, paint, vanity, toilet, lights

Kitchen, new floor, lights, paint, countertops


Bedroom, new door, wall, paint. flooring



 Bathroom, new paint, lights, floor

1 comment:

  1. You have done a lot of work in 5 yrs. Your house is beautiful, the updates are fantastic.
    Like your new couch!

    ReplyDelete