Friday, October 5, 2012

Flint and Xander videos

A couple of videos from the last week. The first one is Xander riding his bike through the leaves. I was in cooking supper and the boys were outside playing, Xander came in to get me to tell me that I should come see what they were doing, he was so excited to be playing in the leaves with his dad and brother.
The next two are of Flint playing on the scoot around truck. The first one was last weekend when he was just starting to get going. The second one was taken today, and as you will see, he is quite frustrated with any objects in his way and his inability to turn around. Flint is a very determined boy.
 
Fall leaves meet Xander's bike
 
Flint scooting
 
Flint scooting some more, a bit frustrate this time.

1 comment:

  1. Leaves are a timeless source of entertainment for all ages, brings back memories of when Todd was your kids ages. I laughed so hard at Flints quick on/off happy to frustrated on the scooter, his cry is so sad. Great videos!

    ReplyDelete