In addition to our news and views with the ultrasound, I forgot to mention that we are feeling our little one move. I have been feeling little movements for the last few weeks, and then last week Todd got to feel him kick for the first time. His sentiments were along the lines of, "that's so strange...but cool."
So yes, when I am with a patient, or doing paper work, or trying to sleep I am now feeling our little one move, which seems to make it that much more real. Well that and my expanding belly. I had someone actually ask me if I was pregnant today :). (Rather than the, well she looks a little fat, maybe she just put on a little weight, I better not say anything...)
That's all for now, just a stray thought I thought I could share....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment