Welcome to the Gibbon Gazette!
I'm still not sure of the name, but that's what I came up with. I enjoy reading blogs of friends and family, and since we are going to have all sorts of fun news and pictures to share, I thought I'd give this a try.
We had our second ultrasound last week and we found out that we are supposedly having a boy. This is exciting for us, especially Todd, who is very nervous about being an over-protective father to a girl. Now he says if we have a girl, she can have an over-protective older brother (which he thinks is better.) I guess you never know until the baby is born...
The baby was moving quite a bit during the ultrasound, which was fun to see, but made it harder for the tech to get the pictures she wanted. I don't think the pictures are human looking, but I guess you're supposed to show them off anyways. So I will post a couple.
I'm still not sure of the name, but that's what I came up with. I enjoy reading blogs of friends and family, and since we are going to have all sorts of fun news and pictures to share, I thought I'd give this a try.
We had our second ultrasound last week and we found out that we are supposedly having a boy. This is exciting for us, especially Todd, who is very nervous about being an over-protective father to a girl. Now he says if we have a girl, she can have an over-protective older brother (which he thinks is better.) I guess you never know until the baby is born...
The baby was moving quite a bit during the ultrasound, which was fun to see, but made it harder for the tech to get the pictures she wanted. I don't think the pictures are human looking, but I guess you're supposed to show them off anyways. So I will post a couple.

This is his head (on the left) and stomach.
Here are his feet.
Belly pictures have been requested, we'll see if they make it here or not. The belly is growing and not many of my regular pants fit anymore, but I guess that's they way it is supposed to go.
That's all for now.
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU ON THE BABY. I DIDNT REALIZE GIBBY HAD IT IN HIM PLUS WANDA NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING.
ReplyDeleteKEVIN
Hey Jill! I'm excited that you started a blog to document all your adventures. And, I'm excited to hear that you're having a boy. At some point, we'll have to get together and take some photos of our little ones together. Do you think he'll be a Tommy? Or is Em pushing for Hamlin? :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the ultrasound photos, I also think they always look a little strange. But, it's cool to see what's going on in their world. Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do?