On Sunday we finished up our prenatal classes and that went well. It was a gorgeous weekend to spend inside, but that's just the way it goes. Yesterday was nearly 60, and there is grass showing in parts of our yard. It is supposed to be 40 & 50 all week, I don't know if we will have much snow left by Friday. That's not to say we might not get more...but we can hope.
Sophie and Polar have not gotten much blog attention, they are doing well. They are enjoying spring, especially Polar. With the melting his wetland/mud puddle is filling and we will not have a white dog for much longer. He just loves to go and sit in the water/mud and hang out.
We are hoping that they will adjust nicely to our new addition in July, and pretty sure they will do fine. I think that Sophie is going to be a bit jealous/feel left out, and I think Polar will have a really hard time with the baby crying (he is such a softie...)
P.S. This is an old picture, we don't have that much grass yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment