Monday, May 18, 2009

Rummage Sales

Well, it's been a little while. Things are going well here. We have been doing some yard work and a bit of house cleaning, but trying to take it a little easier overall. Saturday morning was the city-wide rummage sale, so we had to take advantage. I went with my friend Tara and Todd went with his friend Todd. The girls were looking for baby things and the boys were looking for guns, fishing gear and power tools :). We had a pretty successful day, I found a few things for the baby, Todd found some nice used power tools and also found me a playstation 2 with guitar hero (Something I had been wanting for a while :).
Then we got a few pick-ups loads of mulch and put some new mulch around out fruit tress and fruit bushes to keep the grass and weeds down, it looks very nice, and hopefully will be easier to take care of.
We are looking forward to going camping with Todd's brother Luke and his wife, Justine, this weekend. We are headed only about 45 minutes away to the Mich. UP, right on Lake Superior. Hopefully it won't be too cold.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good deal. The rummage sale shopping sounds like it was a success.

    Your camping trip sounds fun. How have you been sleeping? I hope the air mattress is kind to you!

    ReplyDelete