We had a visit from Todd's brother Luke and his wife Justine this last weekend. It was great to have them out for the weekend.
Otherwise we are doing pretty good, settling in to somewhat of a routine. I have some days where I feel productive and some where I don't know where all the time went (then I look at how many diapers I changed and how many times I fed Xander :)
Our garden is doing well, we have had many beans and peas, have picked a few peppers already, there are lots of tomatoes, but all still green. Xander is going to have a bunch of squash when he is ready for it (especially since dad doesn't eat squash.) Mom and dad are going to have a bunch of salsa yum.
After Xander spit up all over Uncle Luke (Justine and Xander had pretty good aim, neither of them got any on their clothes :)
Dad had Xander practice hanging on to the football with tummy time
Xander, 4 weeks old.
WHAT? Favre is playing for the Vikings?! You have to be kidding. OK, I'm off to look this up.
ReplyDeleteps your little X is growing so fast! He's adorable.