Just a few more pictures of our little one. We are really enjoying our little one, and he continues to spoil us by sleeping well and being a happy and content boy.
great pictures, I love them. Xander really has the big beautiful eyes, strong neck. He looks so attentively at his Dad in the chair picture. I am SO enjoying this blog. Keep the pictures and stories coming Jill. Good job. Grandma Verla
GRANDPA VINCE JUST CALLED ME FROM WORK TO CHECK OUT THE NEW PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG. YOU ALL LOOK GREAT----XANDER IS LOOKING OLDER AND BIGGER. BE SURE TO HAND TODD THE CAMERA ONCE AND A WHILE, SO HE CAN GET SOME SHOTS OF JILL AND BABY. LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I think Lola might have that same yellow and white sleeper!
ReplyDeleteI love all the photos, keep 'em coming jilly!
great pictures, I love them. Xander really has the big beautiful eyes, strong neck. He looks so attentively at his Dad in the chair picture. I am SO enjoying this blog. Keep the pictures and stories coming Jill. Good job. Grandma Verla
ReplyDeleteHI FROM GRANDMA BETTY!
ReplyDeleteGRANDPA VINCE JUST CALLED ME FROM WORK TO CHECK OUT THE NEW PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG. YOU ALL LOOK GREAT----XANDER IS LOOKING OLDER AND BIGGER. BE SURE TO HAND TODD THE CAMERA ONCE AND A WHILE, SO HE CAN GET SOME SHOTS OF JILL AND BABY.
LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Todd & Jill,
ReplyDeleteLoving the Pictures! We saw a Vikings jersey last week that would fit Xander, and Cory wanted to get it for Todd for his birthday.
Elisha