Sunday, November 15, 2009

Toes, Flying and more Xandersaurus

Okay, I know Halloween was about two weeks ago, but I was informed that I 'needed' to get more pictues of Xander in his costume, since it was sooo cute, and I didn't even have one with him looking at the camera. So Emily and mom (and everyone else) here you go :). Some pretty cute ones, but we couldn't figure out how to get his tail, plus he was getting hot. We may have to try again, who knows.
Xander likes to fly, especially if you give him a little shake, you will always get a smile and sometimes a giggle or a shriek. He has been shrieking quite a bit recently, hopefully he will grow out of at some point. It's pretty cute when he is happy, but when he is getting to the not so happy I want to eat/sleep/stand/cuddle/do something different it can get a bit shrill and the cuteness fades quickly. But...he is very cute none the less and here are some pictures to prove it.
In the last week or so, Xander discovered his toes. He probably knew that he had them before, but he has started to grab on to them with his hands, and like everything else he grabs on to, tries to shove them in to his mouth. I guess we will have to stop letting the dogs lick his feet so much...

In other news Xander has started sleeping though the night more and more. He will go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 (about half of the days last week.) In fact mom and Xander got to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday this weekend (dad went hunting early Sat, but joined us on Sun.) Xander slept through the night, got up for a quick snack at 6 and then went back to sleep until 8 both mornings. A very nice treat :).

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cutie! He looks so happy, love that Halloween costume. Love those chubby thighs on the grabbing toes pic. Jill you write the best stories, you make us feel like we are right there. Wish I could hear that shriek of his. Love grandma Verla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! Soon, he'll be putting his toes in his mouth while wearing his shoes. This is something Lola likes to do when she is in her car seat and we can't see her. :)

    ReplyDelete