Sunday, November 8, 2009
Xander Stander
Xander hates to sit, and doesn't like to lie on his back for very long. He loves to stand, but he can't quite do it on his own yet (that darn 3 mo. old balance) and mom and dad get tired of holding him up to stand all the time. So when I went to Duluth shopping yesterday I picked up a jumperoo, or as I like to call it the "Xander Stander." He seems to like it. I also included Todd's setup for the table legs for our new dining room table and a picture of the table top. He has just got back to working on this project (he did the table top last winter) and we are hoping to have a wonderful new black walnut table by christmas. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the Xander Stander! I bet he loves it too. Lots of activities for him, plus he can see what's going on around him. Beautiful table top, and "nice legs". Who is going to help carry it upstairs? That is one Impressive Table!!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVerla
OMG. Lola has the exact same Xander Stander AND the same pjs! LOL. I wish we lived closer because we could then get photos of Xander and Lola together in their jumper. Occasionally one of the songs from the jumper gets stuck in my head, ALL DAY. :) enjoy!
ReplyDelete