We had a very nice christmas and we hope that you can say the same. I know many people's holiday plans were impacted by the snow, but we hope that you got to be with those you care for. We definitely were. Todd's brothers and sister-in-law made it to our house a little before 2 AM on chirstmas morning, they left ND christmas eve about 5 and made it safe without too many complications besides a couple of wrong turns. We were so happy to have them for christmas and of course the boys had a great time at the Packers game.
Here are some pictures of Xander by the christmas tree and opening presents, we do have some video as well, I will try to get around to getting the on the computer this weekend. I wish that everyone has a safe and happy New Years. My parents are up now and we are just planning on having a quiet evening at home, probably won't even make it to midnight :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment