I hope this post finds everyone well. We have had a nice Chistmas eve. Todd's mom and her husband got in last night, I worked this morning and now are just hanging out. We are expecting Todd's brothers and sister-in-law, sounds like are going to be coming late tonight to try to beat the second wave of snow. The brothers are headed to the Packers game on Sunday.
We have enjoyed the christmas cards that we have recieved and our fridge is nearly full. Please save room on your fridge for ours, it will be out within the next week (hopefully!) A little christmas picture preview for the blog followers...We have the cutest little santa (we think so anyways) to bless us this christmas. He knows if you have been naughty or nice.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season. Love Todd, Jill & Xander
I LOVE your little xanta. That is the cutest photo, Jill.
ReplyDelete