Well, Xander is eating cereal. He had 2 servings yesterday and I took a box for daycare today. We are just getting started with boxed rice cereal, then I am planning on doing our own ground brown rice and other grains cereal as he gets older. (from the Super Baby food diet/book. The next grain he can have is millet, I got some from the co-op yesterday) Anyone out there have suggestions on this topic? Feel free to let me know if you do. People have asked me, now that he's eating solid foods is he sleeping better. So far NO! : He was up 4 times last night, the little turkey. Hopefully that will start to improve.
Oh well, as least I have the day off today. I worked the weekend, so I get today off. After updating the blog I have on my agenda: tae kwon do paperwork, clean up the kitchen, take the ornaments off the christmas tree and run some errands in town.
On a mom and dad note, we bottled some of our wine yesterday. We bottled our concord grape wine, we got 48 bottles, although 24 bottles are for my sisters wedding. But a good wine crop all in all, hopefully it will keep us stocked up for the year, along with our cherry and rhubarb (we'll see about that dandelion, it's still stuck.)
Todd corking wine.
Xander hanging out with mom in the backpack (I need to get my eyebrows waxed, hopefully next week with the perm :)
I also have the super baby food book, but I can't offer any advice on the super baby porridge recipe that she suggests. (I just use Earth's Best or Happy Baby cereal). Solids also do not help Lola sleep through the night. :(
ReplyDelete