On August 21st, Auntie Em got married. I was the matron of honor and being as such, I took not one single picture. So I am axiously awaiting other people's pictures. My aunt Vollie got some pictures of Xander and his second cousin Ariel (my cousin Bennet's daughter) together before the wedding, so this is the start of the pictures :). (hopefully there will be more to come)
Oh How Cute Xander is! Strutting his stuff in front of that pretty little girl! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him in the Tux!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Verla
OMG, Xander in a tux!! I hope that wasn't a rental, because I think you should have him wear it every day, or at least a couple times before he grows out of it. I love the bare feet too. SO ADORABLE, I can't handle it .
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Em! I bet she was a beautiful bride.