Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dad's Hunting Trip

**Caution there are dead birds pictured below ** (Just in case you didn't get the hint from the hunting title :).
Todd and his friends Todd and Mike went back to Milnor hunting for a week while I was gone. Sounds like they had a great time, the puppies did great and they even got quite a few birds. It was raining Saturday morning so they even came home early. I was glad to see Todd on Saturday rather than Sunday :). Now Todd is hard at work studying for his professional engineering exam he has to take this Friday. I'm sure he would appreciate everyone's thoughts as he has been studying hard for this. Here are a few pictures of the boys, their dogs and some birds.
Todd Sophie and Polar
Mike, Todd D, Grandpa Mark, and Grandpa Vince with all the dogs (Bailey, Bo, Polar, Beau, Sioux-Z and Sophie and I guess, yes, it was confusing with 2 bo/beau's.)
Sophie with the birds.
Mark, Todd and Luke (Luke shot his limit on his birthday :). (Todd said to tell you that he shot his limit too...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment