Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well, we got around to carving some pumpkins on Halloween day. Even a couple of little guys for Xander, (Todd helped him a little :). Xander was a monkey for Halloween, I didn't get too many picture, but a few. We took him trick-or-treating around the loop (the neighborhood) in his little tykes car. It was fun to go see the neighbors and he got some candy too. Hope everyone had a good Halloween!
















3 comments:

  1. It's great to see the pumpkin carving tradition carried on from the Big Monkey to the Little Monkey! Good Job Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Xander "helped" with the carving. I wish I would have thought of letting Lola do that. It looks like he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the X pumpkin! As Alfredo & I were looking at the 6 pumpkin picture, I said that yours are definitely on the left and Todd's on the right, Alfredo said I wasn't giving Todd enough credit.. but I"m still pretty sure I'm correct... Miss you guys and love the little monkey!!

    ReplyDelete