We have snow! This is to be expected since it is nearly december, and it is kind of nice for the first few months. Xander isn't too sure about the snow. I think he would like it if he didn't have to get dressed up so much to go outside. It seems he can barely move and he always falls over, plus his gloves are bulky and he has a had time picking stuff up. Also he doesn't like it when his gloves fall off and his hands get cold, but other than that I think he loves the snow :). Todd and I have each snow blowed the driveway once and that is always a fun part of the snow too. At least with the snow I now have the required (by Todd) backdrop for our christmas picture, so I will be hard at work organizing that and getting that out some month :).
We had Thanksgiving plans to be with the Brilla's, but they were postponed secondary to sickness (Thankfully not in our family....). So we will get some time with dear friends on Saturday hopefully if everyone is feeling better.
Todd has not gotten a deer yet, he is out trying right now. The deer are down quite a bit up here, as it sounds like is many other places as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment