Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Visit

We had a wonderful visit from my sister and her husband last weekend. They flew in to Minneapolis and my parent went and got them. So they got up here Thursday night and then left Sunday afternoon. On Friday night we got them a hotel room at the local hotel with a waterpark, so we had some adult swimming time on Friday night while oma and opa babysat and then took Xander down to the water park on Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun.
Family Picture

X with auntie Em and tio Fredo

mom, dad and Xander at the water park.

Dad and Xander going down the slide

Xander splashing in the Kiddie pool.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the pictures, but really like the Big Brother t-shirt! I am really excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait to see you and all the girls in July!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Em's bangs! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks D!! Trying something new! We had a great time! Miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete