(sorry about the spacing, I tried to fix it, but didn't get it fixed in the time Xander alloted me)
With everything going on with the Kitchen I thought it was time for a Xander update.
Xander is an exuberant little boy, and most days a joy to his parents. His speech and vocabulary are exponentially expanding and we are starting to understand half the things he says. The other morning I was asked him what the puppies were barking at (probably a passerby) and that afternoon he was asking his dad "Puppies barking at?".
Xander is a growing boy with a very healthy appetite and eats a variety of foods.
Stuff Xander likes
lettuce salads
raw and cooked broccoli
most any vegetable or fruit
black licorice ? (mom and dad don't even like this one, oma had it for him :).
humus and hard rolls
most any kind of 'dip', especially ketchup
most any baked good
ice cream
hot chocolate
Stuff Xander doesn't like
Potatoes
french fries
mashed potatoes
scalloped potatoes
....you get the picture, he doesn't eat potatoes...wierd kid...oh well.
Xander is a great helper, see evidence below. Mom and dad don't always need his help, but he is usually insistent on giving it.
Helping mom make breakfast
Helping dad remove the old mop boards
X helping to scape off the old linoluem in the kitchen
Playing with his toy drill. He is able to drill the screws in and out, but wouldn't do it for the picture, when I asked he started on his body parts and then moved to the toy box, oh well...
Mom and Dad are excited about Xander's new shirt...he has no clue yet :).
Oh Jillian,
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry (still crying)! I'm so excited...I can only imagine your excitement!!! Funny thing...I just came on line to visit the adoptions agency's Web site. Must have had baby on the brain.
Lish
How exciting!! Congrats Jilly! Xander is going to make a great big brother!!
ReplyDeleteDose this mean I can share the news that I'm going to be an aunt AGAIN since it's posted on the blog does that mean I can share?? Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh formally known as ament! congratulations!!
ReplyDeletelove from out east!
Meg