Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boys

We are back to work and routine and doing well. Flint is mercifully continuing to sleep through the night, what a blessing! We were back to ND to visit friends and Auntie Em was up for a visit. However, I didn't take any pics. I know other people did and I have requested those, so when I get them I will post them.
Back to the boys. Flint is getting to be more and more fun. He is a happy smiley boy (except for when he is not, then he just needs to be cuddled, or fed, or burped, but at any rate, more happy than not.) He has rolled from his stomach to his back now a few times for me, Todd hasn't seen it yet, but Xander was there this morning when he did it, so he can vouch for me.
Xander is so much fun! Some of the things that come out of his mouth are entertaining. We were talking the other week that dad was going to pick him up from school, and he asked, "Is Lightning McQueen going to pick me up from school? (for those of you who don't know that's the car from Disney's Cars. Then the other day on the way to Tae Kwon Do, I had both boys with me and Todd had gone to the gym a bit before us. Xander was asking where dad was, and I said at the gym. Xander replys to this with, "Dad's a robot." I said, "I think I would know if dad were a robot." and he says, "Nope, dad's a robot."...random funny things from my two year old.
Todd took X out deer hunting this fall, so now Dad and Xander pretend to shoot deer with his nerf gun out of his cardboard hunting shack in the basement. The other day he insisted he needed to keep the basement door open, in order to let the deer come upstairs.
When Xander and dad work together around the house they wear their matching flannel shirts. These are there work shirts. I asked X if he wanted to wear this shirt to school the other day and was told, "no, that's my work shirt."



Todd and X had their work shirts on, so I had to put X in his flannel PJs.

Flint looks squished/scared

My favorite boys :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Jill. I am glad everything is going well for your family, work and everthing else you have going all the time.

    Love You, Vollie

    ReplyDelete