Sunday, February 12, 2012

Around Home

We are doing well, busy but well. Last weekend we were to a Tae Kwon Do tournament in Bemidji. Got up early and left Saturday morning and then stayed the night in Grand Rapids (by the time I got around to making room reservations all the rooms were booked in Bemidji.) We had a nice family weekend. Ordered pizza in the hotel, went swimming, got up had a very nice breakfast at the hotel and went swimming again and still made it home in time for the Super Bowl (Go Giants :). Flint did go swimming in the pool, but we did not get any pictures.
Flint has been rolling from his front to his back a few more times, and is very cute.
Xander has enjoyed playing outside in the snow with dad, being pulled in the sled behind the four-wheeler and snow-blowing and playing in the yard.
Mom and Dad even got to have a date night on Friday, it was very nice. The neighbor girls came over to babysit and mom and dad had a nice diner at the Deep Water.
Here are a few pictures from recently.

These overalls were mine, my mom made them for me 30 years ago. Flint is outgrowing them, so I thought that I needed to get a couple of pictures.

With dad.

Xander wanted his picture taken too.

Mom with her boys.

We got the Xander Stander out for Flint, I suppose we'll have to come up with a new name, then again maybe not. It's nice to have. Flint is enjoying standing time while I am typing this.

Little Cutie on his aquarium play mat. I call Flint "little cutie" alot of the time. Now Xander comes by his little brother and says, "hey little cutie." I love it! I tried to get it on video but no luck so far.






1 comment:

  1. Little Cutie IS a Cutie! How sweet that Xander calls him that too. Flint stands up so big and strong already. And that Hair! Nice to see the Xander Stander in use again.

    ReplyDelete