Monday, February 22, 2010

7 Months

Just a quick update. Xander was 7 months old yesterday. He has had many new experiences in the last month (even in the last week :). He now has his 2 middle bottom teeth. He is crawling around like a spider (I couldn't think what else would crawl a lot and quickly) he even has red marks on his knees many days from crawling. Below are some more picture of things Xander has learned or done this month.

I can open cupboards and see what is inside.

I can crawl over to my puppies and play with their tags.

I can pull up to my knees and look around, pretty soon I will be standing, I am determined!

I can't go fishing with dad and grandpa, but I wake up early enough to see them off.

I can drink out of a cup. I now also eat carrots, green beans, oatmeal, and all the other stuff mom already told you about.

1 comment:

  1. The photo with your pup is very sweet. It looks like Xander is doing very well with the dogs. I swear, I tell Lola all day long "GENTLE" when she goes after our pups. Our dogs are a constant source of entertainment for her and I imagine Xander loves watching and harassing yours all day too.

    ReplyDelete