I knew that we would need to babyproof the house at some point here, but until just yesterday I never realized the merits of having a TV stand and entertainment center with either doors or cupboards. Our little bug is crawling and getting in to everything (including DVDs, videos and nintendos, also speakerwire and power cords). He started scooting forward ealier this week and now he is full fledge crawling on his hands and kness, I don't have the best video yet, but he is a mover, just a few brief clips to show you what I mean.
Xander scooting
Xander crawling
a little more crawling
Todd and I are doing well. Todd is ice fishing out on the big lake (on superior, not in the bay, over about 100 feet of water) today and last time I spoke with him he had caught 3 whitefish, so this was an improvement from January. **Update Todd caught 10 whitefish and 1 lake trout, and had a blast doing it.**
Todd got me some new skate style cross country skis, something that I've been wanting to try for a few years, so I am going to try my hand at that, who know maybe in a few years I will have to do the Birkie (a huge ski race that occurs just south of here, kind of like a marathon, they have 50 and 25 Km distances.) Right now I hope that I just don't fall down :).
No comments:
Post a Comment