I got to use my new cross country skate skis and went skate skiing this morning and had a good time. It was hard work, but I only fell down a couple of times, usually when I was going down a little hill and got going too fast and lost my balance. I am out of shape, after only about 20 minutes of skiing I was ready to be done for the day, luckily the city ski trail is only about 1 mile from our home, a nice quick drive.
I got home to find Dad teaching Xander about sucking up. They were working on folding clothes and cleaning the bathroom. Dad wants to go fishing again today, even though we talked about spending a family day. (the fish are biting, he said her would even rather go fishing than watch the super bowl. He is going to head out about lunch time.)
Here are a couple more pictures from the weekend.
Playing around
We got an infant sled from one of my co-workers. No more need for the boppy in the sled :)
In the top photo, Xander looks like Todd, but then he looks just like you in the blue onesie photo. I love his snowsuit!
ReplyDeletejill that is a beautiful picture of you! and Xander. Oh Todd you are beautiful too. THanks for keeping grandma and all of us up to date on Xanders new moves. The Mobile Monster! Also love the infant sled with his bomber hat on. Cuter than ever! From Cathy C. and Grandma Verla
ReplyDelete