Dad teaching Xander to run around the pole (mom worries about this a little, as he gets pretty dizzy and she doesn't want him to fall and hit his head on the concrete, he has not done this yet though, so I guess she should stop worrying :).
This is for Opa, working with the hockey stick, I'm pretty sure dad is hoping the hand-eye coordination helps with football too.
Playing with the treehouse. After he went down a few times and nearly hit his head on the floor we pulled the carpet square underneath so at least it wasn't straight concrete.
Xander's castle tent that he got from Santa for christmas.
I'm telling you- climbing on chairs, running around in circles until he is dizzy on concrete.. this little guy might just need a helmet around the house!! Miss you guys & hope to see you in the next couple months & skype sooner!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the height Todd's got the tennis ball hung he's encouraging high sticking... :)
ReplyDeleteActually the ball is hung about his waist height, it is swinging in the picture, so it looks quite a bit higher.
ReplyDelete