Monday, October 31, 2011

Bed Time Story

You might think that the title of this post should be bedtime stories, but Xander gets one story before bed and for the last 2 months, he has picked the SAME story. Just me in the Tub a.k.a. "the bath book!." Todd and I are quite sick of reading this story, but we go along with it. I have even found myself bending the 1 story only rule just to read a different book.
Tonight I thought I would see how much of this story Xander knew by heart, it was pretty impressive, so I thought I should tape it and share it with you all. Here goes, it's a bit long, but now you can hear Xander's favorite book too.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! He is such a smart little big guy! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jill. I can't wait to see all of you. Vollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I didn't know about the 1 book rule---Xander and I read 3 or 4 books at bedtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Jill. He looked like he was getting tired!! I love Mercer Mayer books. I thought we had them all but we don't have that one. It is a good one! Thanks for sharing Xander! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. watched the bedtime story again this morning---you two are amazing. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved hearing Xander "read" his favorite book in Grandpa and Grandma B's fuzzy brown chair! Thanks for sharing! Love, Auntie Carla

    ReplyDelete