Saturday, December 10, 2011

Milnor Christmas

We made it back to Milnor (Todd's home town) this December. We originally had planned to take some time off to get back to ND to see my sister, but she had to change her vacation time. So we decided to go anyways for a little pheasant hunting and an early christmas. It just so happened that Todd's brother, Chad, who lives in WA was able to be back too.
I don't have any pheasant picutres, because there weren't that many, they did get a few though.
It was a wonderful few days and the boys and I got to spend some time visiting the the Anderson family as well, Elisha and I had some good chatting and I got a good recipe for microwave peanut brittle.
Four Generation picture with Great Grandpa Lloyd Gibbon, Grandpa Mark Gibbon, Todd, Xander and Flint

Gibbon Boys

Grandpa Mark with Briar and Xander

Xander helping Briar open presents

Grandpa Mark and Grandma Carol watching present opening

Xander and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment