Sunday, February 26, 2012

Flint 4 Months!

Flint turned 4 months old last week. Not a real significant milestone, but there is a doctors appointment involved. We saw Dr. Spears on Wednesday and his stats were: height (length) 24.5 inches and weight 14 lbs. Todd was gone to St. Paul for work training last weekend and so we needed a project, so we made ice cream cone cupcakes for Flint's 4 month birthday (not that he can eat or appreciate this yet, but we did.) I discovered a wonderful thing, frosting in a can, that you just push on the tip and it comes out. I'm sure it is as healthy for you as any frosting in a can, but since we eat is so irregularly, I figure, hey, take the easy way.
I tried to get some good pictures of Flint, but met with only moderate success.

Yummy!


Our Masterpiece :)

Saying hi to his brother.


In the stander


See my foot

What's that Xander?

Here's my foot again.


Alright, enough pictures already!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are making me smile and giggle, Flint is so darn cute and his expressions make me laugh. I enjoy the captions, "See my Foot"
    The cupcakes look yummy! Hugs to all of you!
    Grandma Verla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frosting in a can!

    I also love Finn's wispy hair. Sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete