Thanks for the updates, Jill. Marv got a good laugh at the football one. Love you and your family. Vollie
Love the videos, thanks for taking time to do them. I too like the tackling one, but the X rocking one is cute, and of course the Flint Squeals delight me, esp when he pukes on his dad!Gramdma Verla
I enjoy your blog so much. It's fun to watch the videos to see and hear what the boys are doing now. Thank you for sharing! Love, Carla
Thanks for the updates, Jill. Marv got a good laugh at the football one. Love you and your family. Vollie
ReplyDeleteLove the videos, thanks for taking time to do them. I too like the tackling one, but the X rocking one is cute, and of course the Flint Squeals delight me, esp when he pukes on his dad!
ReplyDeleteGramdma Verla
I enjoy your blog so much. It's fun to watch the videos to see and hear what the boys are doing now. Thank you for sharing! Love, Carla
ReplyDelete