So the belly is really popping out there. I think he is past the basketball stage and we're headed straight for beachball sticking out of the stomach. I feel less bitter and more excited this week. I think I'm beginning to accept the fact that it will be likely 3 more weeks until he is ready. This weekend we are headed back to ND for my cousins wedding. Should be a good time and I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I am in the wedding, so I will probably have some pictures of a pink pregnant bridesmaid for you next week :) Hopefully the 8 or 9 hour car ride won't be too tough and it won't be too hot, but I guess whatever happens happens.
One more week of work left scheduled with my patients, then if the baby decides he's not ready, my boss is going to let me keep working covering the patients in the hospital. I guess we will see how I feel. I know I might feel like taking time off before, but I also know that I will want as much time after as I can (I get 12 weeks from whenever I am done.)
Until next week....
Looking good Jill! Good luck with that car ride. Are you swelling at all? Careful with your ankles, keep those babies elevated for as much of the ride as you can. :) Sounds like you have a great work plan in place. Keep us updated. You are getting so close!
ReplyDeleteJill You look Good! Nice Beach Ball! Hope you traveled well, my esp has been sending me vibes that you will go into labor tonight. Just labor, and then it will stop, no baby yet. He will come in another 10 days. Looking forward to the pink bridesmaid dress pictures. love you,
ReplyDeleteMom Verla