Sunday, June 14, 2009

Comments

A few people had pointed out that you had to log in before you could leave a comment, so I did some digging and changed a setting so that you can leave comments "anonymously". Then you can just sign your name at the end of your comment.
Feel free to comment :).

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. Your pictures and stories make me feel like I am right there. I am so impressed with the work you've done on the house. Love the stairs and flooring! Lots of wine too! Thank you for caving and submitting the the tummy picture Jill, you are adorable! Looking forward to meeting my new grandson soon, and to see you and Todd, plus the home improvements and of course Sophie and Polar.
    Love Mom Verla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thans, Jill, for changing the settings! I have loved following the changes and new things in your life. I am still working on picking some dates to visit you in August. The house looks great. I can't wait to see it...among other things. Miss you!

    Elisha

    ReplyDelete