Monday, June 29, 2009

A great weekend (although not many pics)

This last weekend we made the trip back to Jamestown for my cousin Jessica's wedding. Even though the drive was long (about 8 hours of driving), it wasn't too bad. We made plenty of stops and got out and walked. My feet are pretty swollen today, but I think that kind of goes with the territory.
The wedding was very nice and the reception was great, I just wish I would have had more energy to enjoy it. It was a long day that started with hair at 8 am, so I was more than ready for bed by the time I left at 10:30. But at least I got to be there and take part in the special day. We were a little nervous traveling so far this close to the due date, but our little guy isn't quite ready to meet us yet apparently.
We made it home safe and sound last night, and now I have one more week of work before my maternity leave. Hopefully it will be a good week.
The beautiful bride, getting zipped in

Figuring out straps and stuff

Family pic, the best belly shot I can give you, I didn't take too many pics.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet family photo. Glad to hear that everything went well and you made it back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, You look fantastic! Would never guess you're only 2 weeks away from your due date!!

    Hope all goes well and it's not a long delivery! We're excited to hear when the new arrival decides to meet his Mom & Dad (and a ton of relatives) :)
    Love
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete