Xander saw the doctor yesterday, and we learned that our little boy is growing well. He is 12 lbs 8 1/2 oz, so still around 75 %ile weight, he is 24 1/2 inches, which is again around 95 %ile. He got 3 shots and handled them fairly well, of course he cried and turned red, but then calmed down pretty quickly. He is a tough boy :).
I have less than 2 weeks now until I go back to work. Now I have a feeling I am really going to see how chaotic life can get. Hopefully we will all manage.
We are headed to St. Paul this weekend, and Xander gets to see his grandma and grandpa Ament. Hope everyone is well. Will try to get some pictures this weekend to make the posts a little more interesting :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a great weekend in St. Paul! I wish I could go to your Hall of Fame induction... but I won't be out there until Oct 7. :(
ReplyDeleteI had the same feelings about going back to work - I wanted to, but didn't want to. It is nice to be back at work though and it will be really hard the first week, but it does get better! I wish you luck! Andrea
ReplyDelete