I think hogging the bed must begin at an early age, and Xander is on track to get that from his Dad. It's not too big of a deal that Todd is a bed hog, because we have a king size bed. But take for instance, when I get up to nurse Xander in the middle of the night (and Todd hardly stirs). When I left Todd was sprawled out on his side of the bed, and I had my side. When I come back his legs are on his side, but his arms have migrated to take up at least half of my side. He says that when I get out of bed it's his way of looking for me, I think he just likes more space for his elbows.
It doesn't really matter that Xander hogs the bed because he has plenty of room, plus it is just so darn cute. Then when he is half asleep with his elbows up by his ears, he arches his back and stretches so cute, I'll have to get a video of it sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know, aren't those little baby stretches just so darn cute? Lola sleeps with her little arms stretched out too. It's so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love his little baby hawk!