Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A try at video

Todd got me a video camera for Christmas last year, and we have been trying to use it to capture Xander. We haven't been doing a very good job of using it, but last night Todd was getting Xander talking and smiling, so I thought I should tape it, and of course share it with all of you :). Hope you enjoy!

Happy Xander, about 2 min.

Todd & Xander watching the Packers game (they won :)

Mom & Xander watching the packers game.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Xander is so Cute, what a Big Smile! To See and Hear Him was so wonderful, he is growing up way too fast! Love the video, thanks guys! Brings me closer to that grandson! Cute pictures of watching the Packers!
    Great Job Jill keeping the blog updated. I check it daily.
    Grandma Verla

    ReplyDelete