Sunday, September 27, 2009

Xander swimming

We went to St. Paul this weekend, for the St. Kates athletic Hall of Fame induction. We met up with grandma and grandpa Ament and stayed in a hotel in Roseville. Xander got to go swimming for his first time. He enjoyed it (I think, at least didn't hate it :). We went swimming twice, sat. afternoon and sun. morning. These videos are from Sunday Morning.

Xander swimming
(Excuse the suit with the skirt. By the time I decided that I would wear a swimsuit this year and realized that all I had were two pieces at home (and didn't want to wear them) all they had left at wal-mart were suits with skits, and all we have in town in wal-mart...so yeah, that's the story behind that.)


Xander swimming


Xander swimming

Swimming Family :)


St. Kate's athletic Hall of Fame


2 comments:

  1. Cute videos! I imagine Xander is going to be a multisport athlete, just like his mommy. Maybe swimming will be one of his sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jill! and love the videos and pictures of the fam!! :) Janelle

    ReplyDelete