It's been a while because uploading videos are a pain in the butt, it takes so long. But, we had decided to switch over to cable for faster and more reliable internet. So, we got cable last week and I had to finish my book I was reading (Dan Brown's Inferno, pretty good read with thought provoking subject.) So now I present a few videos. Let me tell you, in the time it has taken to write this my videos have uploaded! Yay for making blogging easier.
The rain is falling down
Do you know what it takes to be Green?
Leave and Branches, this is X's favorite, we hear it all the time at home. I think you can tell if you watch the video :).
Ballet Dancing Truck Driver
Oh Xander is quite the singing performer! Very good! I enjoyed all of them, especially the Leave & Branches and Ballet Dancing Truck Driver. Good to see Flint enjoying the show too! Way to go X!
ReplyDelete