Monday, April 27, 2009

Bedroom Flooring

Todd has put in an incredible amount of work over the last few weekends on some housing projects that we (I) wanted to get finished up. I am very appreciative of this, and ever more so, since I really am not able to help out at all. He has the majority of the floor laid upstairs and hung the new bedroom door. You can see the great progress that we have made on our bedroom/sitting room. I added some pictures I took during our home inspection almost two years ago.Todd just starting the flooring

View from sitting room before

View from sitting room after (with a door and wall around the bookshelf.)

Bedroom before.

Bedroom after.

A good view of the floor

Todd has put in an incredible amount of work over the last few weekends on some housing projects that we (I) wanted to get finished up. I am very appreciative of this, and ever more so, since I really am not able to help out at all. He has the majority of the floor laid upstairs and hung the new bedroom door. You can see the great progress that we have made on our bedroom/sitting room. I added some pictures I took during our home inspection almost two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment