I am pretty excited for Easter this year. My parents and sister are coming out, which should be good. My mom says she got the baby an Easter basket (I'm not sure what would be in an unborn child's Easter basket, but I guess we'll see.) I'm sure next year he will be thoroughly spoiled (and probably not just as Easter...)
Also exciting is the weather. It has been gorgeous this week (well for up here anyways.) It's been sunny and 40s, most all of our snow is gone and it's supposed to be 50 and sunny on Saturday. We are planning on grilling out. I love spring (except for muddy puppies), our grass has even started to turn green in some places.
I had a kind of weird moment yesterday. I was washing my hands and looked in the mirror (at my ever rounding belly) and thought, huh...I'm pregnant. It was kind of a surprising thought, which was weird after 6 months of being pregnant, but I guess it's still a little surreal to think about having a living being inside of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what your Easter plans were. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you'll have lots of family to host. 6 months....that's about tummy picture time, don't you think? Just to warn you by 7, 8, & 9 months I was grotesquely big and...it's just not pretty. HA
ReplyDeleteThe Doula is an AWESOME option. Don't worry about taking classes early when you can utilize your doula when you can't quite remember what you learned here and there. Its also comforting to ask them when is the right time to go to the hospital etc. so you don't have to appear like an over worried first timer when you call the hospital. It will also be great to have a coach in the room who's witnessed WAY more births than you.
Lastly, I know how you feel about fixing up the baby room comments, Todd. If it makes you feel better....Joseph got his first bedroom EVER a few weeks ago and he'll be 2 in a month. There's no paint, no bedding, nothing to hang on the walls and I'm not a bad parent for siding my house before I do his room. The sitting room will be perfect!
I can't wait to come out and visit. I should call and pick a date. How long is the drive?