Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


So here is a belly picture (but not too close and with a little bit of a baggy shirt :). I think my belly has really grown in the past 2 weeks, I hope it doesn't keep up this way for another 3 months...
We are having a nice Easter. Mom and Dad and Emily just left. Went out for brunch this morning, good Easter buffet. Todd is now outside raking leaves on a gorgeous Easter Sunday (it's 55 and sunny! As you can see not much snow left at our house.) Plan is to just kind of relax a bit today.
We went hiking yesterday, was a bit muddy, but another beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And you will get bigger...ALOT bigger. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your belly is adorable. You will be amazed by your body in the 3rd trimester. It is incredible how much they grow! I think its pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete