Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bathroom Remodeled!




I mentioned that Todd was working on the bathroom, and we're mostly finished so I decided to post a couple of pictures.
Todd made the vanity cabinet, and did the tiling, so he is pretty proud of that. I think that it turned out very nicely. We (I) decided it would be nice to have only one sink and more countertop space…I was thinking changing area…plus room for other stuff too. I included some before pics just so you could appreciate the difference.
Now on to the upstairs for some laminate wood flooring (that's upcoming this weekend, so hopefully I will have pictures posted sometime next week...

2 comments:

  1. WOW. It looks amazing. You are lucky to have such a handy hubby. Todd did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Todd I love the vanity and can't believe he did it himself! Very impressive. That's 2 bathrooms remodeled now, right? They look great. I can't wait to come and visit.

    Mer

    ReplyDelete