Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Saturday

Another Saturday, and still no little guy. Last week at this time, I truly thought that we would be parents by today, but I guess that's what kids do, they keep you guessing and keep you on your toes. We are getting very anxious about the little guy's arrival. We want him to come on his own, and hopefully soon. Today I plan on going to the farmers' market, just to walk around mostly, then who knows what. The lawn needs mowing (Todd might do that) and I might do some baking. Maybe go for a hike or something. Kind of a gray cloudy day again today, although it is supposed to warm up a little. Hopefully we won't have to worry about the weather, because we will be at the hospital... C'mon little one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are still waiting. It's so hard when they make you wait! As hard asa it, try to enjoy these last few alone hours. :)

    ReplyDelete