I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July and got to spend time with family or friends or both. We had a pretty low key 4th. Todd helped his buddy Todd build a garage (well they got a pretty good start on it anyways.) I did quite a bit of weeding in our vegetable gardens, though I didn't finish, I got most of the pumpkin patch done (that's all our vine stuff, pumpkins, squash, zucchini, cukes, etc.) It will probably be the last weeding back there since they are starting to vine out and once there are prickly vines all over I don't bother.
Our little one is in no hurry. Todd is still pretty sure that he will be coming on the 7th, I hope so, I'm starting to feel like he might have a couple of weeks left yet....(hope not.) At any rate we are very excited to meet him and hope he comes soon. I keep telling him whenever he is ready now, I guess he's just not ready yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the update Jill! It's so true, they come on their schedule. For your sake, I hope he is sooner rather than later, although my guess is the 12th :)
ReplyDelete