Thursday, July 9, 2009

Due Day

Yep, it's due day. Now I know this doesn't really mean anything and I fully expect to wake up tomorrow still pregnant, but it still makes you think...any time now...craziness. We are going to have a little baby very soon. We are getting very excited. This morning Todd was asking him when he was going to come out, I think he (Todd) is getting a bit anxious and excited. The baby on the other hand is content, he will come when he wants (this is what I keep telling myself.) I just hope he decides to come out on his own, and is ready to move when he decides to come out (e.g. a short labor :) What will happen will happen and within 2 weeks we will have a beautiful baby.

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk! You realize you're going to have to post every day until he's born, right? Otherwise we will all think you've gone into labor. :)

    ReplyDelete