Well, still hanging in here. Yesterday was a pretty good day, except no little one. I only worked 5 hours and then came home and took a nap and relaxed and hung out with Todd and the puppies before Tae Kwon Do. Then I decided that I had enough energy so I went to the kids class and helped out a bit, (no jumping jacks, but I did do quite a bit of pattern work.) Then I came home and made an apple pie and started a fire in the fireplace (it was only 60 degrees). When Todd got home from the adults class we had ice cream and apple pie and sat a relaxed and read our books by the fire. Then we fell asleep in front of the fire. Very relaxing and a nice treat (but really to use the fireplace in mid-July?)
Today is another cloudy/cold day, too bad we didn't bring in more firewood before it rained. Today is also my last day of work. Hopefully our little guy will decided to come see us this weekend.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment