Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Walking

Last night was a gorgeous night. After dinner Todd and I took the puppies down the the lake for a swim and fetching some throwing dummies. Then we went for a couple mile walk on the lakeside trail. It was beautiful. The sky was blue, the sun was out and almost no breeze. The lake was glass (which for lake superior doesn't happen that often.) Todd just kept saying, I wish I had my boat (Luke if you're reading...:) It would have been great for water skiing, ski for miles with having to turn around. (all except the part where I am 41 weeks pregnant and wouldn't have been able to ski on the gorgeous lake...)
Then we came home and I walked on the treadmill while I read my book. I've been trying to do a lot of walking. My guess is tomorrow (or technically could be later/earlier tonight). We'll see. We're excited and getting anxious to meet the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment